Monday, September 3, 2012

Congratulations to our winners!!!

Thank you all for entering our first SanAngeloMoms Blog contest. We had almost 37 entries! Congratulations to our winners!!

The video above shows us drawing the winners- but in case you cannot view it, here are the winners:

*Nekita Powell
*Stefanie Bara
*Ashley Bonilla

I have one set for the 2:30 show, and 2 sets for the 5:30 show. The first one who tells me they want the 2:30 tickets gets them, the other two get the tickets for the 5:30 show. If you don't need all four tickets, or are not able to use the tickets, please let me know as soon as possible, so I can draw another name.

Be sure to keep visiting our blog- I have all kinds of fun plans for us :)

4 comments:

  1. I'd really appreciate the 5:30 tickets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the confusion, squidmom, the three sets of tickets were won by the three names above... The rest of the message was for them, in case they saw the blog post before they saw the message I sent them. Keep checkIng on us, though- I have a couple more contests coming up in the very near future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol.I"m sorry! Thank you :) Congratulations to the winners

    ReplyDelete
  4. I HAVE A QUESTION... IS THE CONTEST BLOG BELOW THE ONLY ONE THAT TOOK PLACE TO GET YOUR NAME IN THE DRAWING? THE NAMES OF THE WINNERS I DONT SEE POSTED ON THE BLOG AND THAT WAS ONE OF THE CONTEST RULES... I WAS JUST CURIOUS

    ReplyDelete